Friday, April 27, 2012

funkified


To be totally honest, I'm ridiculously glad it's Friday.

It's been a long week. The babies have been very very busy. Rearranging. Destroying. General mayhem.

I haven't been as dedicated as I usually am to exercising every day. I've been weak on my healthy eating plan.

I have struggled to come up with creative ideas.

I feel funkish and out of sorts. So Friday is a good place to be.

And I'm headed off to a three day course to certify as a precious metal clay instructor.  I'm excited to play with silver again for a few days. Hopefully it will be just what I need to jump start my right brain again.

Have you ever played with PMC? It's a lot of fun. Maybe I'll add a PMC class to Prospector Workshops next time around.

Speaking of the workshops, we  are only a month away! Get registered. Don't wait.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

I love silver and have always wanted to work with PMC, just don't have the budget to take on another craft, please post the lovely things that you make, hope you have a good time :)

sewa elf said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Nancy Wyatt said...

I know you will have loads of fun with Canela! Still wishing I could come to your workshop! Hugs from Conroe, Texas

jamie said...

The workshop sounds fab. Wish I could come play too.

~jamie