Wednesday, February 01, 2012

the farfar project: part deux

First off, I'd really like to say thank you for all your kind comments regarding The Farfar Project. I have had such a great response, and it has made the whole process even that much more enjoyable.

I have fallen in love with these men. I have been thinking that maybe for my next project, I will write down the stories I have created for each of them. But I'm not sure. They are near and dear to me. And a little bit silly.

I am currently working on having the portraits made into cards, prints and calendars. The calendar won't be available until next January.

If you are interested in buying a set of cards (12) or individual prints, please contact me, (secondsisterjewelry@yahoo.com) and I'll put you on the list for when they become available. Now, without much ado, I give you part deux...


K. G. Persson- Worker (Occupation Unknown)



Karl August Andersson- Carpenter



Ollas Per Persson- Yeoman

Olof Nilsson- Master Painter


Wilhelm Magnusson- Worker (Occupation Unknown)



G. V. Gustafsson- Crofter



6 comments:

sara said...

I would love to know when the prints are available. They're fantastic.

I was reading back through some of your other posts and can only hope we're as lucky as you have been with adoption. We have one daughter through open adoption already and hope (fingers crossed) that she'll have siblings some day.

chelle said...

Oh, please add me to the list for prints. I love these men!!!

Elizabeth said...

Please add me to the list. I actually feel a bit proprietary of them, having claimed Lars Pettersson when you first posted about him. In fact, I just checked and noticed that I WAS the first commenter. Does that give me first dibs? :)

Marci said...

i think these men are looking down and just belly laughing!

Mindy Gledhill said...

I freaking love this.

Anne said...

Very, very nice. I would love to be on the list for prints. Thanks!