Friday, December 30, 2011

getting fresh


1. Rubber stamp practice - Simple leaf in Olive Green, 2. spring green yarn, 3. freshly picked, 4. vintage buttons

One last hurrah and then onto the new.

I hope you have a nice New Year's. I will be at home with my family. Doing seemingly boring things by the World's standards.

I've never been one to make a big hoopla over New Years.  After Christmas I just seem to move onto the new, always eager for a fresh start.

See you in 2012. I like that number, by the way. It has good feng shui. As if I know about such things.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I keep hearing that 2012 is going to be a good year. I sure hope so.

I love your spring green and your laziness about new year's!

Happy, happy to you!

homemade@myplace said...

Felice 2012!!!
Love,xxx