Wednesday, November 16, 2011

busy busy

Oh life just gets so busy this time of year.

The Sugar Daddy thought he had another week before our Thanksgiving trip. He blinked his eyes in disbelief when I told him that in fact we are leaving this Saturday.

But, you know, busy is good. I think busy people are generally happy people.  Having things to do beats having nothing to do anyday.

There are lots of things I have to do and a long list of things I want to do. I just need to find a way to merge the two.

Balance. It's the Holy Grail for all mothers.

Here's a little something fun that has kept me busy this past week:

I finally got our final itinerary brochure together for Marrakesh. If you are interested in coming, here are the details!


1 comment:

Emily said...

I thought I had another week too. Oh the humanity! There's not enough time!