Monday, March 07, 2011

monday monday


Did I mention that I'm designing for The Twinery?  Well I am.

They make lux bakers twine in eleven colors.  I am currently working on my March project and it's coming together quite nicely.  

What is it about twine that we all love so much?

The doll is Birdie's treat we brought home from Chinatown.  It was strange to find a faux kokeshi in Chinatown.  The Asian lines are a little blurred there.  But isn't she cute?

I have several projects I'm working on that will debut in the Fall.  It seems like everything is happening this Fall.  Should be exciting.

In other news, I've been sick so much this Winter that I'm convinced I have mono. I'm going to the doctor, again, to try to get to the bottom of it.

I don't have time in my life for phlegm and headaches and sore throats. 

Sugar Daddy took the kiddos and the dog to the park yesterday while I tried to get some rest.  This is the text he sent me:

"I'm having a hell of a time with this crew. Scrapping and mixing it up."

Clearly, you can see why I love this man.
  


5 comments:

Jen said...

OHHH yes it is very clear to see why you love him that was laugh out loud funny for sure! I say never let him out of your sight!!!

margie said...

you are a lucky woman...tons o' snot or not...i have those dolls for you i bought! hello! i will try to get in the mail this week before the whirlwind of my life begins...hope you start feeling better...
loves...
m

Emily Leiphart said...

That is one cute photo, April! I think the new Honeydew twine is my favourite colour!! I hope you feel better.

Elizabeth said...

I love that comment from your husband -- he sounds terrific! I'm sorry that you've been sick off and on for so long and have to think that it's just being run down. You do so much and have those little ones, too! Here's to feeling better very soon --

Katrina Hunt said...

get better soon...it's not fun to be sick...and that doll is adorable!!!! hugs, Katrina