Friday, December 24, 2010

happy it is to receive


I received an early Christmas gift in the post.  My sister-in-law Julie, who knows what I will love even before I do, made and sent me the perfect pair of Noel earrings.

Aren't they absolutely divine?

Now I know Christmas is supposed to be about what you give.  Yes, yes, giving makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside.  But sometimes, just sometimes, when a person receives a gift, a token if you will, of such thoughtful significance that it perfectly embodies the love that the giver has for the recipient, it is awfully nice to be the person that gets to unwrap such a treasure.

You can see more of Julie's jewelry in her shop.


Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

Julie said...

you'll make them sparkle! love you and can't wait to see them on. ox,
Julie