Tuesday, December 21, 2010

dream a little dream


I have all kinds of ideas rattling around in my brain with no where to go.  No time to do them. I'm writing them down but I have a feeling I might have lost the vision by the time I get around to them.  

I wish I could freeze the world for three days.  On the first day I would finish working on an illustration that must be done by the end of the month.

On the second day I would work on my best ideas for crafts and such.

On the third day I would go get a massage, spend some time wandering around the shops taking in the beautiful decor, stare at the sky for a while, then eat some sushi and paint my toe nails.

Then I would be ready to jump back into this crazy busy week.

I guess I always find time to day dream.

2 comments:

Delightful Domestic Science said...

I'd like to join you for day 3.

jasmine bailey-barfuss said...

Merry Christmas you beautiful, creative woman you xoxox