Friday, October 08, 2010

tomorrow



photo by Raymond Meeks

She's coming. Tomorrow Mindy Gledhill will sing her beautiful, magical songs in my backyard and hopefully we will raise a hefty amount of dinero to give to a family that lost their daddy last July.

I'm excited. Can you tell????

I have dreams of people coming from all over like on Field of Dreams, drawn in by Mindy's voice.  She's gunna be like the the pied piper of my neighborhood I just know it.



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


4 comments:

jasmine bailey-barfuss said...

It will be so enchanting, I just know it...

brit.brat said...

you are brilliant. thank you for opening up your house and fabulous backyard for this event..the music was so inspiring. what a treat.

you are my new favorite person. thank you.

...and for all the details.i love my rock.

emily sparks said...

it was perfect! thank you for having us!

Mindy Gledhill said...

OH. MY. WORD. I loved it so much and I want to do it again like this weekend. April, you are seriously one of my favorite people ever. Loves.