Wednesday, July 28, 2010

je t' aime

Je T' Aime

Yesterday was delightful. I had help during the morning hours and I was able to work in my studio and I was feeling very creative and productive.  Usually those two things don't go together for me.  When I feel really creative I usually find it hard to focus on one thing and see it to the end.

Yesterday I finished up a couple project proposals for classes I would like to teach. I also designed a whole new "item" for my winter jewelry line that I can't wait to debut.  I also sketched out this ship and put it on a canvas.  Not to toot my own horn, but I'm love, love. loving my lacy sea.

It's ten inches square and available for purchase here .

1 comment:

Tate Family said...

I love your style, you are so talented. Your work inspires me and your writing cracks me up...I have two kids 18 mo apart and relate to your post in so many ways. And go ahead and toot your own horn, alittle toot'n of the horn never hurts anything, right!