Friday, July 30, 2010

ha! bet you thought i wasn't going to do it!


If you thought I just wasn't going to post a paper doll for July, your wrong baby, wrong.

I made it in under the wire with four hours left to spare.

Meet Lily Wu. Lily lives in San Francisco with her little cat Temperance and her mother and father. On Saturdays, Lily's grandpa takes her to his bakery and she helps him make moon cakes. Lily learned to knit last summer and she has made lots of pot holders and a sweater that turned out a little lopsided. Lily is looking forward to the August Peach festival where she will debut as Little Miss Peach. Her grandpa is making special peach moon cakes just for the occasion.

I forgot to add folding tabs to Lily's outfits so before you cut her out, pencil in some tabs. You can print Lily out any size you like. You just need to click on the image. It will take you to Flickr. Choose the "all sizes" tab. You will be able to select from various sizes. The original prints out legal paper size.


3 comments:

From the Kitchen said...

I used to cut models and furniture out of newspapers and play with them. Wish I had a little girl to enjoy Lily!

I'm celebrating my one-year blog anniversary and all the great friends I've made with a small giveaway. Stop by and put your name in the pot!

Best,
Bonnie

JennC said...

I love Lily!!! She looks like a sweet drawing of how my new niece will look when she's grown. There with her peach dress and kitties and yarn. I plan on teaching her the art of yarn on my visits home.

Oh and thank you for colouring her for me. (I know you didn't do it 'just' for me but I can pretend ;0)

Anonymous said...

I love stamping and I am always looking for cute stamps that create these types of pictures. I KNOW these would sell like hotcakes as stamp sets...I print them every month for my daughter...LOVE them!!!