Thursday, October 22, 2009

birds of a feather

You may be wondering what I am up to today.

Probably not, but I'm going to tell you anyway. This is Thomas in 2004. He went as a bald eagle for Halloween.


He was the cutest bald eagle this side of the Mississippi (m-i-s-s-i-s-s-i-p-p-i right?).

Although, to be honest, I can't really say that I've ever seen a cute bald eagle. Surely there must be one in New York somewhere. He probably lives in Manhattan by this store that I am dying, just dying, to go to.

Five years ago I was head-over-heels happy with my baby boy. This year I am head-over-heels happy with two babies.

Isn't life grand?

For Halloween Birdie is going to be, you guessed it, a bird.

An owl to be precise.

Today I am working on her costume and carving stamps, not to mention the ever present laundry.

Just in case you were wondering what I was doing this fine Fall day.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm always thinking of you :) I loved Thom as an eagle and can't wait to see my Amelie owl!

jamie said...

love, love, love, the eagle costume! i can't wait to see the owl.