Monday, January 19, 2009

i have a dream. . .

I have a dream of raising a child who respects Mother Nature and learns the lessons she has to teach. I have a dream of a well behaved dog who infects our family with his carefree canineness.

I have a dream of well balanced life. Of making memories with friends and family. Of passionate kisses with my husband. Of walls covered in my children's art. Of a nation united. Of a flat stomach and tight butt. Of a clean laundry room. Of a sweet child to sleep in our nursery. Of many more days of my feet in the sand and my loved ones laughing in the waves.

Believe in family. Hope for health. Work for peace.

Happy Martin Luther's.

10 comments:

Dolce Baci said...

Oh...I love those dreams! Thanks for visiting our blog and for the sweet comments too! Best of luck to you in our drawing!

Renee said...

I like your dreams...especially the flat stomach and tight butt one! ;) That really seems like a dream for me & not reality!haha!But seriously now,they are really nice dreams...thanks for sharing!Renee

wendy said...

I hope all your dreams come true. Sometimes things start with "just a dream" love your photos

Isabel Aven and Sylvia Harper said...

what a lovely post :-)

Amyesq said...

Good dreams!

Maggie May said...

i have the same dreams- but i might have to give up on the well behaved dog! :)

Petit Elefant said...

What a great post, it made me tear up! Love it!

Hana said...

What a beautiful pic of your son! So sweet!

Swanki Girls said...

Dreams are what make life happen...they are good to have...

Jill said...

Hello my friend! Just wanted to say ... I love you! You're amazing and I miss you terribly! Thanks for your inpsiring and thoughtful blogs. It makes my day!