Thursday, November 06, 2008

the new regime


I've just been doing a little window shopping this morning here in my bathrobe. It is so hard to get going when there is really nothing pressing to do and my big fuzzy bathrobe is so warm and cozy. Maybe today is a yoga day. Slow and stretch worthy.

I have been delegated to a strict window shopping regime since my return from Thailand. Or, uh, I should say the Thailand markets. Let's just say, I did have a wee bit of fun in Bangkok miles away from any bank statements. Naughty me.

These shoes were one of my favorite finds. They were entirely handmade my the man who sold them to me.

If you are interested, here are some more pics from my trip for your perusal.

7 comments:

magpie said...

ooooh- LOVE those flippity flops!

Renee said...

:) I just had to comment on the cute sandals,too....so Thai with the shape..love that,they are so different than any you see here,so they are more special that way b/c nobody here has sandals like you...you lucky gal! :) Love the pics of your trip....wish I could have been there,too. :)Renee

Anonymous said...

ooh so cute! your husband is a HUNK also :) lol. you two make a lovely couple.

Anonymous said...

Very cute! They are so YOU! I love them! Well now I am going to go slip outta my Payless sandals and crawl into my bed Ü

liannallama said...

oh, those shoes are exquisite! Love the photos--I could spend some serious down time at that gorgeous pool!
:>

Birds of a Feather said...

my anthro catalog just came today ~ aak! i waaant one of everything ( whine) i too will be "window" shopping ~ still fun!

love the shoes! you were supporting a fellow artist and buying indie, i'm sure your bank account will forgive you!

Kimberly said...

what fabulous photos.
beautiful. everything. everyone.
what an amazing trip i missed.
i hope to maybe take the boys, one day, to thailand....after they are old enough to withstand all that time on a plane. whenever that will be. but i want to go. so so so bad.
thanks for sharing your amazing trip.