Thursday, November 13, 2008

if only. . .

If only I could keep all the really good ones. Alas, sometimes I don't know how much I really love something until it's gone. Isn't there a song about that? Well, it's true. Sometimes when I go to my computer and see that something has sold, I have a moment of panic. I've always thought that I could never have a Secondsister store. Customers would come up to pay for things and I'd talk them out of it. They would have to pry my fingers open to retrieve their purchases.

It is better that I have a day or so to package it up and say my good byes. Here are a few of my long lost babies that I really regret selling.


And here are a few new ones I just listed in my shop yesterday. I am not in any way attached to any of them, although I am starting to think of outfit ideas that include the Atlantis necklace. Please feel free to buy, buy, buy.


3 comments:

Heathen's Hearth said...

Very pretty...I know what you mean. I want to keep every new creation we make!

Anonymous said...

I totally understand how you feel. At the farmer's market in Ogden I sold a few items that I loved and regret selling. I found this shade and cut of turquoise that I have never seen before. I also plan all my designs to go with my mood and clothes.

Morgan Z.

Anonymous said...

hey, that brave bracelet is like mine (only much more beautiful, I have to say)